Business Registration

Starting a business and not sure where to start or how to register? We offer a wide range of business registration solutions to get your company off the ground and set up the right way for your needs!

Our Services Include:

Corporation | Sole Proprietorship Registration

We set you up with a registered Ontario Corporation or Sole Proprietorship depending on your business needs. Whether you need a basic numbered company (ex: 12345678 Ontario Inc) or a named corporation (ex: ABC Accounting Inc) we got you covered!

Custom Minutes Book with Bylaws & Corporate Seal

A must have for all Corporations! Stores all important corporate documents including: articles of incorporation, shareholders meetings, stock certificates, filings, by-lays etc. Comes complete with a custom Corporate Seal for company certifications.

Master Business License

If you need MBL to show registration or if you are registering other Trade Names, we help you get it done right!

Articles of Dissolution Closing Corporation

If you decided that being an entrepreneur is not for you or you want a fresh start and need to close your other Corporation, we help prepare and file the documents needed to close down your company.

Form 1 – Initial Return | Notice of Change Directors/Officer/Address Report & Changes

Any changes in Directors, Officers, or Addresses need to be reported within 15 days of occurrence. Let us save you the headaches and file your required needs.

Harmonized Sales Tax (HST) Registration

Businesses that expect to make more than $30,000 per year need to register for an HST number. Even if you do not, it is still a good idea to get registered so you can take advantage of the Input Tax Credits.

WSIB Registration

If you are hiring employees, you will need to get registered with the WSIB (Workplace Safety & Insurance Board). This will help you be protected should a work-related injury occur. We get you set up with an account and can file your quarterly premiums, so you are never late for filings and incur costly overdue charges.

(New York Highway Use Tax)

If you travel on New York toll roads with a commercial vehicle you will need to register and get a NY HUT decal. We provide quarterly filings and registration services to get your business moving!

IFTA (International Fuel Tax Agreement)

IFTA makes it easier for commercial truck or bus drivers who travel between more than one jurisdiction to report the taxes on the fuels they use. As part of this agreement, registered inter-jurisdictional drivers can get one single license issued by the jurisdiction where their activities are based. This enables drivers to report and pay taxes to only one jurisdiction, simplifying their obligations. We can get you set up and get your filings done on time to maximize your cost savings on fuel.

Talk To A Bookkeeping Expert

A bookkeeping expert will contact you during business hours to discuss your needs.